Help Decisions Keepall 45 Damier Graphite or Macassar or Davis Tote Macassar W/ PICS~

I think they are all stunning! But if you are going to use it for school/work etc you should go with the tote. It's easier to keep your things organized! If you are going to travel or need a gym/overnight bag you should go with one of the Keepalls, and I love them both.

Yep the Macassar is going to be a permanent collection, thanks for the comments guys but i already have a graphite bag and Macassar is really tempting me although monogram isn't very appropriate for school.

so go for the macassar, if it is really tempting you than it's probably the roght bag for you!
but it's true that it's not that easy to keep things organised in it, but it's also not as messy as one could think.you will just need an extra bag in it like fer example the pochette for your keys and small stuff. . .
most guys I know have their wallet and mobile(unless it's an iphone) in their jeans/khaki/... pocket so there isn't really so much stuff left you need to keep organised in the bag.

I strongly suggest the tote. The 45, IMO, is soo small. I myself could not find any use for it. Most people say it is perfect for a gym bag and I still found it small. If I needed a gym bag, I would use my 55's or get the roadster in Graphite.

Good Luck!

Hard decisions...
- if you want to look a bit anonym go for the Graphite
- if you want to look more sport & exclusive --> keep all macassar
- if you want to have business look --> tote macassar

i love them all, but if i were you i will probably get a Daniel Graphite for everyday use, and buy also a keepall macassar when you need to pack more stuff

I'm a female...and Ii vote for the monogram maccaser...it's lovely & no vachetta...once you've got it, its there forever...these bags are costly and you being a student...at least u could then use for overnight stays at mates homes/gymbag...etc....