Help! Decisions, decisions...

Which one would you get?

• Black maxi lambskin with GHW

• Navy jumbo caviar with SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
Ok, so I have another "which should I get" question and I need everyone's help! If you had the option to buy a black maxi lambskin with gold hardware, or the new navy jumbo with silver, which would you get?

I have a maxi caviar in silver hardware and just recently started lusting after the black lamb with gold and I can't get it out of my head.

Help!!

Ok, so I have another "which should I get" question and I need everyone's help! If you had the option to buy a black maxi lambskin with gold hardware, or the new navy jumbo with silver, which would you get?

I have a maxi caviar in silver hardware and just recently started lusting after the black lamb with gold and I can't get it out of my head.

Help!!
Have both. LOVE my black maxi lamb with GHW.

I voted for the navy jumbo because IMO the jumbo size looks better than maxi, and because it’s caviar will last looking newer longer and because it’s blue, since you already have black. Unless you really need the extra room in the maxi...

i think you answered your own question...you cant get the maxi out of your head!
many gals here have same bag in different sizes/leathers/hardware...go with your heart!

Well have you got a blue bag sitting in your wardrobe? If not then get the navy jumbo. If you really can't get your mind off the black lamb maxi, then just get that one. Both are gorgeous, so it's a win-win situation =)

NAVY jumbo for sure! It is beautiful and black will always be available
I was deciding between black and grey jumbo in 2009 and decided to go for black and regret not getting the grey when I had the chance :smile: