Help!! Decisions, Decisions, Red or Green Capri?

Jan 23, 2008
Hi, I'm kinda new to this forum (usually in Coach and LV). I fell in love with the L.A.M.B. love capri. I was all set on getting it in green. Then, yesterday, I was looking through the L.A.M.B. Picture thread and find out that it also comes in RED :yahoo:(Indi3r4 has it, post #323 in the L.A.M.B. Picture thread) and it's absolutely beautiful!!!! Red happens to be my favorite color. IBut, I really do like the green too! I have so many handbags (Coach, LV, Gucci, etc.) that I don't need to purchase two handbags, otherwise, I would buy both. But I know I would "favor" one over the other. So what do you guys think? Which color do you like better and would you get more use out of? TIA for your help!!
Here's a pic of the green (from the nordstrom website).

I would vote green! (Although the red is gorgeous too)

Green has just been my Spring color lately (in clothes, etc)... and i wouldn't mind that green capri for myself!

Thanks everyone! Looks like it's gonna be red! I can't wait to see it IRL. I kind of figured I would get more use out of the red and it could be carried year around vs. the green would be just spring/summer.
Thank you all again and I'll let you know as soon as I get my gubby little hands on it!:yahoo: