Help Deciding!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

I’ve been a long time reader I’d the forum but this his is my first time posting and I am need of some help with a decision.

A little background: I used to have a pretty decent LV collection but due to some financial issues at the time I sold off my collection. Now, I am back in a place where I can start rebuilding my collection and have since added the Neverfull GM in monogram and the speedy b30 in DE. I also own a Gucci Disco Soho in the rose beige color.

I am a stay at home mom of 3 little ones ( 4, 2, and 5mo) and as you can imagine I love being hands free but I feel like my speedy b30 is to heavy and clunky on me when I wear it crossbody (I don’t carry a ton with me and I have a separate bag for my little ones). I love the look of it hand held and on the shoulder but I rarely if ever wear it that way.

After my long lengthy post my question is should I sell my speedy b30 and get the speedy b25 (same print) or sell my Gucci bag which is a light color and doesn’t hold nearly as much as the speedy b25. Like I said I love the look of the 30 hand held but it’s very rare for that.

2. I've just purchased a speedy 30 in DE over the b for that exact reason. It seemed too chunky. I'm happy with handheld. I literally said in my reveal post that if I ever for a b in the future it would be the 25.

I'd sell the 30 and get the 25. The disco is such a cute Bag, and very different. Plus you have the Neverfull for a large bag.

Good luck deciding.

3. Agree, I’d keep the Gucci and sell the 30b, then you could get the 25b. I like the 25b because it is smaller, but I have the 30’s in the classic hand held Speedy. I like the Bandouliere version in 25, and classic in 30. Then you’ll have a small, medium, and a large bag. The Disco is cute for date nights and going out without children, so I’d hold onto that one.

Bronzi522 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice