Help deciding which Speedy plz -

My vote goes to the 30. But how about a Mini Lin?... No Vachetta and you still get the LV logo and not everyone has one. They are SUPER light weight and easy to maintain.

P8120170.jpg

I also had a tough time choosing a speedy but I ended choosing the mini lin ebene in 30 because it was just so different and pretty. I have not put this bag down yet since I bought it and I am SO-O-O- picky! I didn't choose the mono canvas because EVERYONE has the mono canvas where I live, I mean it is now part of a uniform! I still think it's a great looking bag though :okay: Also, I was never really into damier. But I think all speedy's look best at size 30 and if you don't like the sag, use a sturdy base or a purseket. You will love any speedy you buy! It is a great bag

What a great forum! Thank you all for your input, it's much appreciated!

Being the LV newbie that I am, could someone explain to me
in what ways does the Damier need more maintenance than the mono or the mini lin?

Thanks again :smile:

I will be heading to the store tomorrow (it's my 32 birthday!!) and I will be treating myself :graucho:

So far I ruled out the Damier and I'm debating whether I should get a mini lin or a mono.
I will try both the 25 and 30 and will keep you posted :yahoo:
Thanks everyone!!!

I went to the store yesterday and got the mono 30. I Love it!!!

I thought that the mini lin looked super cute too but the mono looked had this more casual style and I love my jeans:smile:

Thanks everyone for your valuable input!