Help deciding which Speedy plz -

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Aug 2, 2006
HI, I am petite like you and I have the speedy mono 25 and love it, it really holds a lot and doesnt over take ya. Good luck and Congrats!!!

gaby

Mar 27, 2007
New York
I also had a tough time choosing a speedy but I ended choosing the mini lin ebene in 30 because it was just so different and pretty. I have not put this bag down yet since I bought it and I am SO-O-O- picky! I didn't choose the mono canvas because EVERYONE has the mono canvas where I live, I mean it is now part of a uniform! I still think it's a great looking bag though :okay: Also, I was never really into damier. But I think all speedy's look best at size 30 and if you don't like the sag, use a sturdy base or a purseket. You will love any speedy you buy! It is a great bag

oui-moi

Nov 17, 2007
What a great forum! Thank you all for your input, it's much appreciated!

Being the LV newbie that I am, could someone explain to me
in what ways does the Damier need more maintenance than the mono or the mini lin?

Thanks again :smile:

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
I think either size would look great on you! It is just a matter of how much you carry!

oui-moi

Nov 17, 2007
I will be heading to the store tomorrow (it's my 32 birthday!!) and I will be treating myself :graucho:

So far I ruled out the Damier and I'm debating whether I should get a mini lin or a mono.
I will try both the 25 and 30 and will keep you posted :yahoo:
Thanks everyone!!!

oui-moi

Nov 17, 2007
I went to the store yesterday and got the mono 30. I Love it!!!

I thought that the mini lin looked super cute too but the mono looked had this more casual style and I love my jeans:smile:

Thanks everyone for your valuable input!