Help deciding which bag?

Psychspirit

Nov 26, 2013
Hi guys,

I can't decide between the two bags. It will be my first premium bag purchase.

The reason for getting a new bag is I wanted something that will elevate my outfits on the weekend and take me into the evening. Something I can put on and feel a little lux if that makes sense. I won't be able to purchase both but may eventually buy a second bag next year but that's a bit later down the road.

I really like the beauty of the Faye but I also like the functionality of the pochette felicie because I can double up the chain and wear it several ways. The Faye is limited in that way but so beautiful.

The Faye is pretty much my personality in a bag but I want a more dressier expensive looking bag.

I'm a casual dresser and lately I've been attracted to accessories that could enhance my outfit to look more lux... Based on this which bag do you think would fit the bill?

Thanks guys for reading my dilemma... And suggestions appreciated!

IMG_1492877340.677251.jpg

Hi guys,

I can't decide between the two bags. It will be my first premium bag purchase.

The reason for getting a new bag is I wanted something that will elevate my outfits on the weekend and take me into the evening. Something I can put on and feel a little lux if that makes sense. I won't be able to purchase both but may eventually buy a second bag next year but that's a bit later down the road.

I really like the beauty of the Faye but I also like the functionality of the pochette felicie because I can double up the chain and wear it several ways. The Faye is limited in that way but so beautiful.

The Faye is pretty much my personality in a bag but I want a more dressier expensive looking bag.

I'm a casual dresser and lately I've been attracted to accessories that could enhance my outfit to look more lux... Based on this which bag do you think would fit the bill?

Thanks guys for reading my dilemma... And suggestions appreciated!

View attachment 3675291

I LOVE LV empreinte leather so I say go LV. Especially since you mentioned the functionality aspect. Also, if you don't mind going preloved you could get the Faye later at a discounted price even. I've seen that same Faye on FP.

My vote is for LV, it can either go dressy or casual.
Both bags look wonderful on you! So then, some questions: for a day bag, can you fit all your essentials in the Felicie, as the Faye appears quite a bit larger? Since you are wearing a coat, do you see both with a casual summer outfit? I assume the Faye has some suede, so are you OK with wearing this with a cute summer dress? Then, for evening, which would you choose, if both were in your closet? Would you choose the Faye with your evening clothes? If not, then that is a consideration. Right now, you can only have one bag to fill all your needs. Which one checks all, or most, of the boxes? Sometimes we may love the beauty of a bag, but it cannot fill all our needs. Then practicality must step in.
That being said, both are wonderful on you, and yes, I have repeated myself!!!!

Reactions: christinemliu
The Faye looks really nice on you, but the Felicie has more staying power and will transition better from day to night due to it's size. I think that in another year or so, the Faye will look a little dated, whereas the Felicie will still be going strong (if being "on trend" matters to you). Good luck with your decision!

Thanks guys for all the suggestions and tips. I considered every comment to make a decision. I actually went back to try the Chloe without my coat on and ended up not wanting to take it off. But I still need to try the lv without my coat on to make sure.

First world problems [emoji28]

I'm spending 2k (cad) on this Chloe and the lv is $1600 ... So the dilemma is if I'm spending that much shouldn't it be on an lv?

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Thanks guys for all the suggestions and tips. I considered every comment to make a decision. I actually went back to try the Chloe without my coat on and ended up not wanting to take it off. But I still need to try the lv without my coat on to make sure.

First world problems [emoji28]

I'm spending 2k (cad) on this Chloe and the lv is $1600 ... So the dilemma is if I'm spending that much shouldn't it be on an lv?
Well, I'd say if you're spending $2k on a bag it should be on the one you love. :smile:

That being said, I do consider resale on my bags. So that causes me to lean towards certain brands over others.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19