help deciding what to get with my coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm hoping you fellow Coachies can help me decide what to get with my coupon. I went to Coach with my bf yesterday and there was just too much that I liked the money is tight right now so I need some help deciding! Oh also, is the Tattersall demi a department store exclusive or are the boutiques going to be carrying it as well? Most of the items that I like I would have to get a little something else to go along with it so I reach the $150 limit. Here is what I am trying to decide between:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this one I would get in the turquoise not the green

:confused1:

2. I like the turnlock wristlets IMO... I like the all leather patent one or else the siggy turquoise one... those are both great choices! :tup:

3. I like #1 the best!

4. I like the heritage stripe demi also!

5. The turnlock wristlets are really cool - I have the patent one in white. What's really cool is that you can clip the other end the strap into the inside clip of the other side and make a cute mini handbag like this:

Attached Files:

6. I like #1, also!

7. ^Wow that is really cool! I love it!

8. I like the heritage stripe demi also.

9. I Like #1!

10. I like the turnlock wristlets in both the patent leather and sig. :yes: I saw leather ones at the Coach store I went to on Friday too...

11. I like #3 the best :smile:

12. def get the capacity wristlet. it's really versatile and cute.

13. I vote for either 2 or 3!

14. i would definately go for the patent wristlet.

15. #3 in PINK Patent!!!