Help! Deciding to buy Very prive 120

victoria427

Sep 11, 2012
I am in need of trying to figure out if I want to purchase Very Prive 120mm with the red tip. I currently only have the Simple Pump 100mm in black and nude and debating if the very prive will be as comfortable as the simple pumps. I know it is personal preference but is there any ladies out there who have any input? Thanks!

I am in need of trying to figure out if I want to purchase Very Prive 120mm with the red tip. I currently only have the Simple Pump 100mm in black and nude and debating if the very prive will be as comfortable as the simple pumps. I know it is personal preference but is there any ladies out there who have any input? Thanks!
I love the VP and they are one of my most comfortable styles.

I have both and I can't say that my VP's are as comfortable as my Simple's, but they're not bad. I do want to add that I do feel the difference in height from 100mm between 120mm but not 140mm. I think that thicker platforms help to make the higher heels more comfortable, which the VP does not have. However, I love VP's & just bought some 100's today in black patent :smile:

Yes u should get them I have the hyper prive blk patent with red tip. Love love love. Staple Louboutin. I think they r very comfortable (VP's) and r wider in the toe box than the simple IMOl, so it should give u more room and the small platform helps absorb shock.

Great thank you! I have been debating this for a while, I was looking for new shoes for work and going out and I felt these would be great for both. I also wanted to try the Bianca, sense it does have a platform ( which most my non CL's do) I can walk in them like I am in flats. Do any of you girls also have the Bianca? Thank you for you're help!

Great thank you! I have been debating this for a while, I was looking for new shoes for work and going out and I felt these would be great for both. I also wanted to try the Bianca, sense it does have a platform ( which most my non CL's do) I can walk in them like I am in flats. Do any of you girls also have the Bianca? Thank you for you're help!

I have the VP and Bianca, VP to me feel like walking on flats (almost), Bianca 140 although very comfy (after I've stretched out the toebox) definitely does not feel like flats. I don't have the Bianca 120 (don't like the silhouette!) but some ladies have said they are amazingly comfortable

I have the VP and Bianca, VP to me feel like walking on flats (almost), Bianca 140 although very comfy (after I've stretched out the toebox) definitely does not feel like flats. I don't have the Bianca 120 (don't like the silhouette!) but some ladies have said they are amazingly comfortable

Thank you for your input! I was always a little afraid to try the Bianca's I don't like to high of a heel but from what I have noticed from my current shoe collection, most of them are 4" & up with a platform so it doesn't seem I am walking on a 5 1/2" heel! I will have to try the 140 and 120 and see. I had tried on the Bruges at Neiman Marcus and they were extremely comfortable. I am trying my best to expand my Louboutin collection with pieces I can wear to work and out without them looking to obscene

I have the VPs too and it's a very well constructed shoe. For me, they're more comfy than my Simple 85, probably because of the platform and higher arch. My feet don't do well in low arches, so if the VP can be even higher pitched slightly, they'll be *perfect* for me.

I have one pair of VPs and I can't seem to wear them. They are the correct size, but my heel slips out. They are such a gorgeous shoe though - I can't bear to part with them. I'm still trying to make them work with different grips, etc. As far as comfort is concerned, that's pretty subjective. Good luck on your choice:smile:

I have the Bianca (and also the Bibi) in kid leather in my CL TTS (same size as my VP). I love, love, love, love, love them. The kid leather stretches easier, and they fit my feet amazingly. (little bit of heel slippage, but not terrible. I just always carry foot petals with me depending on how swollen/not swollen my feet are.)

Patent Biancas I've had issues with though. I bought Biancas in black patent 1/2 size larger than my kid biancas and they were toe crunchers. (Now, I know that if I would have kept them i would have had major heel slippage once they stretched out.)

Did you end up getting them?! I've always wanted to get VPs but the tip of my second toe looks like it goes over the front part of my shoe (even though the rest of it fits great) and if I size up 1/2 a size it's too big. I love the look of it though. I don't think my feet were meant for open toed shoes :sigh:

Hi! My patent VPs are the most comfortable CLs I own and as a result, my favorite style. I have them in patent nude, patent black, as well as silver water snake. I am usually a size 5, but for VPs, my heels slip out of the 35. I would probably prefer 34.5. I also purchased the Bianca 140s before, and while they were comfortable, they weren't as comfortable as my VPs, which I can wear to work and walk around the office in without looking stupid. I ended up returning the Biancas, but that's because I also have Decolletes. Otherwise, I might have kept the Biancas as my "closed-toe" pair of CLs.

Did you end up getting them?! I've always wanted to get VPs but the tip of my second toe looks like it goes over the front part of my shoe (even though the rest of it fits great) and if I size up 1/2 a size it's too big. I love the look of it though. I don't think my feet were meant for open toed shoes :sigh:

I did end up getting the VP's I purchased them pre loved so I am hoping they fit. I am nervous though because I had previously tried on VP sling backs and they didn't feel right ( probably because I don't really care for slingback) so I am extremely anxious. They will be arriving Monday Lets hope they are in as good condition as showed they were hardly worn!

I have the Bianca (and also the Bibi) in kid leather in my CL TTS (same size as my VP). I love, love, love, love, love them. The kid leather stretches easier, and they fit my feet amazingly. (little bit of heel slippage, but not terrible. I just always carry foot petals with me depending on how swollen/not swollen my feet are.)

Patent Biancas I've had issues with though. I bought Biancas in black patent 1/2 size larger than my kid biancas and they were toe crunchers. (Now, I know that if I would have kept them i would have had major heel slippage once they stretched out.)

I have heard so much about the patent hurting and being toe crunchers while breaking them in and stretching a bit to much! I have been sticking to kid but the patents are so gorgeous!