Help deciding please

karen747

Nov 8, 2012
1) neverfull mm mono love my nfs
2) Georges mm ..not sure about the stripes
3) dauphine mm. Didn’t really want to spend that much on a bag I’m not sure will last the test of time.
4) I also considered the loafers in mono in addition to the neverfull but never bought shoes before from lv

I just sold my Chanel Coco handle in black size was the small. Not mini. Loved the size of the bag but I don’t think Chanel is for me. I am very casual dresser and I loved the bag but only looked at it. So now I have some money to spend. Looking for casual daily run around bag. Oh. And I’m 55 so no young egg shape bags for me.

I have DE neverfull mm
mono neverfull gm
Speedy b 30 mono
Croisette DE
Eva
Toiletry pouch 26
Thanks for reading and your help

You already have 2 neverfulls, so I would pass on that as your next bag and get something different. I am not a fan of the Georges because of the stripe as well. Wish it didn't have that.

I own the Dauphine mini and I am in LOVEEEEE with it. It is very classy. The MM size will hold a ton (because my mini holds a lot!). It has very classic styling, and looks very rich for a canvas bag because of all of the leather. It is elegant. It is my most complimented bag and it is premium price because it is constructed beautifully. I love the adjustable strap to be worn on the shoulder or crossbody.

Yes, I am biased, but I love a quality bag.

I think the Georges MM would be a nice addition to your current collection. I own it, and love the stripes.....they remind me of the Mon Monogram striping, but with the additional texture of the velvet. I do think the velvet striping makes it more of a fall/winter bag, so that's something to consider. The Georges has a nice shoulder strap, and it's super easy to use and holds quite a bit. I also like that it's a fun twist on a more traditional handbag shape. I did spray the stripes with Collonil Carbon Pro, just to add some extra protection, and the bag is holding up great so far (I've had it about a year). Good luck making your decision! :smile:

Reactions: thewave1969
Since you have two NF
I would get the third NF to complete the trifecta since you seem to like the tote style bag.
OR
I would get the Dauphine for a shoulder bag/crossbody bag
I do not like the Velvety striped or the style of the other bag at all.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
I am in your same age boat, I have the Georges MM in mono with stripes and every single time I wear it I get compliments. It is practical to get in and out, not too heavy at all, looks great carried by hand and the strap is also comfortable and versatile as sometimes I use it with some other bags. Also I use my other red/mono bandouliere strap with the Georges when I want a different fun look. If you are a tad careful regarding the velvet stripes, it's a great looking bag, beside I trust LV customer service if any problem will arise. I have been pondering the Dauphine, but I don't see pulling the trigger yet.

Reactions: stylistbydesign