Help deciding on VCA Perlee bangle size

diane m

O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Hello Everyone,
I am ALWAYS looking at everyone's gorgeous pieces but I very rarely if ever post ( a little scared I think cause I am not too "tech" nically inclined!). Anyway, I have sold some pieces and am using my funds to buy either a perlee bangle or a JUC. I wear a love cuff in a size 17. It isn't too tight but it is secure and the SA said the 16 wouldn't be comfy to put on and take off. I don't live near a boutique so I must buy online. I am not sure what size to get if I buy the perlee. My wrist measures 6 inches exactly. I don't want my new bangle snug but I also don't want it sliding down my arm too much. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Diane

My small Perlée is half a cm smaller than my size 16 Love. I think the same applies for the medium. My Love has gone over my Perlée a couple of times but for the most part they stack well. I hope that helps.

I have 17 Love and medium Perlee Signature. 17 Love's inner diameter is 16. Perlee in medium is 17.5, which is much bigger than 17 Love. 17 JUC is almost the same as the medium Perlee.

Reactions: choco
I have 17 Love and medium Perlee Signature. 17 Love's inner diameter is 16. Perlee in medium is 17.5, which is much bigger than 17 Love. 17 JUC is almost the same as the medium Perlee.
Thanks everyone.....I just can't decide!! I love the simplicity of the perlee and it is a bit less expensive but that JUC is just sooooo different.
I will probably do more internet surfing for pics of both and then I am sure my heart will decide.

Most people can wear the medium perlee.
I live mine. It's easy to put on and take off. It's classic but the beading makes it special and it coordinates so beautifully with other VCA pieces. It stays very shiny.
I can see the appeal of the JUC as well. It's very unique piece!! I do think that the JUC would look beautiful stacked with your cuff.

The small Perlee is 14.5 cm, the medium is 17cm and I cannot recall atm what the large is but it is just ever so slightly bigger than the medium. But not nearly as big a jump from small to medium. HTH.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a 6 inch wrist who also owns a medium perlee? If so, would you be able to post a picture for me? My SA was trying to find someone she works with who has a wrist size similar to mine and then send a pic but so far I haven't received anything and I am getting impatient!
Thanks,
Diane

Hi Diane,
I have a 6 inch wrist and also a medium clover Perlee & a YG love in 17. Here is a picture.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_9413.jpeg
    IMG_9413.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG_9181.jpeg
    IMG_9181.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,162
Here are 2 more to show how it looks pushed all the way down on my wrist. I am taking these by myself and it is sort of hard to get a shot. ALSO-- I am in Colorado and my skin is SO dry!

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 916