Help deciding on SC PM or SC Reg

jennrh

Sep 5, 2014
I've been eyeing the beautiful SC bag for a while now and I feel like I'm ready to take the plunge. :smile:

I wanted to ask everyone for their opinion about the SC sizing. I'm about 5'6 with an average build. Would the reg be too big? Or the PM too small? I wanted to see what everyone's experience or thoughts are.

I would use this as an everyday bag not a work bag where I'd put my laptop or books in.

Thanks for all your help! :smile:

I've been eyeing the beautiful SC bag for a while now and I feel like I'm ready to take the plunge. :smile:

I wanted to ask everyone for their opinion about the SC sizing. I'm about 5'6 with an average build. Would the reg be too big? Or the PM too small? I wanted to see what everyone's experience or thoughts are.

I would use this as an everyday bag not a work bag where I'd put my laptop or books in.

Thanks for all your help! :smile:

Are you in the pre-loved market or do you want to buy new at LV?

I have both - the regular size is my preference. It really is not much larger than the pm. I posted pictured in the SC clubhouse earlier in the year.

Are you in the pre-loved market or do you want to buy new at LV?
I'm looking in the pre-loved market as I was originally wanting a Cobalt PM.

I have both - the regular size is my preference. It really is not much larger than the pm. I posted pictured in the SC clubhouse earlier in the year.

Perfect! Thank you, I tried looking through all the pages but there are so many :smile:

Last edited:
With your height and that you want it to be a daily bag, you should definitely buy the Regular size SC. I had one before and sold it because I'm shorter and I didn't need so much room. Go for it!