Help deciding on print ..

auboo

Jan 24, 2014
Hi all , I am going to get a pocchette accessoires NM for my birthday next month , and today i went to the LV shop to check it out.
I really like it and have my heart set for it. But the next thing i need to decide on is the print.
I have speedy b in damier ebene , and compact curieuse wallete in the color earth ( dark brown).
I would like to et the monogram print one , just so i have a monogram print in my small collection, but i saw that the patina leather will get darker in time and some of it looks kinda dirty.
Any input will be appreciate , Tia X

I think you should go for the mono pochette. There is not much vachetta on it and you will wear it mainly on your shoulder so it should not get too dirty.

Definitely get Monogram. The vachetta is so minimal, and it doesn't always look dirty. The vachetta will patina ......it will get darker but that's what it is meant to do. IMO patina is beautiful. Minks4All just did a wonderful YouTube video about vachetta. GLD!

I would go with DE if you are concerned about patina and not purchase mono just to have a piece. I have purchased a couple of mono because I felt I should have at least one piece and just ended up returning them. Love it when I see it on other people but it's not for me, yet. It's not the patina issue for me because I have a few DA which I love I just think the DA and DE are more elegant and the mono more casual. Most importantly go with your gut instinct.

I'd pick the DE though if you like the mono, you should go for the mono. For as long as you maintain your bags and use them with care, you shouldn't get the black, dirty leathers. Good luck deciding!!!

I really like it in Mono and DE. I think that Mono would be a perfect piece to add if you want to add Mono but are concerned about the vachetta. It doesn't have very much and will give you a good idea of if you will be comfortable adding a larger piece in the future. Good luck deciding!

I vote for mono.

I did not like patina at first, but now I can't wait for my bag to get a little bit patina.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.