Help deciding on light blue Trendy CC! (Photos)

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
Hey guys!

I have been in love with the Trendy CC top handle bag FOREVER and I am going to finally pull the trigger and get one!
I have my heart set on black, even though I have a lot of black bags already, I feel like it's such a classic in that color. So I have one on the way to me! :heart:

I had a question for you, the light blue Chanel Trendy caught my eye while browsing their website, and I was wondering if anyone owns this bag in this color, and could tell me if the color on the website is close to the color in real life? And if you have real life photos, even better! It's described as light blue on the site, I am including screenshots from the Chanel website. I also found some gorgeous photos on Instagram, and I am not sure if this is the same color as well?
Thanks in advance! I have a weakness for pastel baby blue, and that color in the Trendy is just too gorgeous. xo

Julie

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 4.19.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-17 at 8.46.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-17 at 8.46.26 PM.pngIMG_7956.jpegIMG_7957.jpeg

Yes that's the same one! I have the tiny trendy cc bag in the same color and I'd say it looks pretty much the same irl! It looks a little bit lighter depending on the lighting it's in.
View attachment 4761231View attachment 4761234

This color is so pretty but not as saturated as the photos from Instagram, but those could have been edited to be brighter too. Thanks again for sharing!

@Venessa84 and I have this bag and we're obsessed. (I actually bought mine after seeing pics of hers!) You won't regret it. These are various pics I've taken with no filter - the saturation really depends on lighting but I'd say it tends to be a lighter, not-so-saturated Tiffany blue. It looks so elegant. :loveeyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6878.jpg
    IMG_6878.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6948.jpg
    IMG_6948.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0474 2.JPG
    IMG_0474 2.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 82
Like you, I'm just fine buying my Chanel bags in black. I adore the Trendy in black. That being said, there's definitely a benefit to branching out into color choices....and this baby blue is such a stunner. Definitely go for it!

Oh man, this bag is so beautiful! I almost bought it too but the only one they had in store had winkles at the back and on the front corner quilts so I had to pass. I would definitely buy it if I can find one in better condition!

Reactions: Julierose