Help deciding on keepin or returning

I purchased a speedy b in DE 25 and also have it in mono which I love. Should I have two of the same bags or get something else? I already have a smaller tote mono and don't want to deal with more vanchetta hence why I got the DE. DE Is new to me...

Please help me decide

Keep it! Speedy b 25 in de is a great bag. It is worry free and really good to use when it is raining. I am thinking of purchasing one myself. You know the style works for you, now you have one for Winter or rainy days and one for Summer and dry days.

The only other one I would like would be the empriente speedy as it's more discrete maybe for work? Though I can't afford that :sad:
In love how light the bag is though and don't har to worry about the rain or sun like my mono and it's MIF.

The neverfull looks practical too but not sure I want to deal with the straps cracking.

That is true that there are diff bags for diff purposes.

Has anyone tried Prada bags? Or the givenchy Antigona? They seem to have some they have a cross body strap too.... But I'm guessing compared to LV they are more heavy an structured? Also not set about quality. Why a speedy over these?

Last edited:
I purchased a speedy b in DE 25 and also have it in mono which I love. Should I have two of the same bags or get something else? I already have a smaller tote mono and don't want to deal with more vanchetta hence why I got the DE. DE Is new to me...

Please help me decide
Have you looked at the totally pm in DE ... Very easy going, comfy and roomy. I would say you dont need two bags of the same style BUT, DE is so great in every style that you will get your use out of it, as she is carefree. If you are used to speedy be and do use you mono regulary, keep her .... You will love her a lot and you beauty mono will longer be kept in good health. Enjoy!

Yes good points everyone. I have seen the totally and considered it too. "Good health" hehe I like that!

Btw I noticed the the lock had tarnished a bit and left a mark in the triangle Vanchetta on the side. So beware to those who leave their lock there during storage.

Last edited: