Help deciding on DSB

Apr 1, 2014
Hey guys! I don't know if I need enablers or enough people to shoot the idea down to kill my lemming. I've bought quite a few purses (well, for me at least) purses lately. Still, I don't think purse satisfaction exists. I've been admiring the Daily Purse and I found Cornflower and Silt for very good prices ($97.98). I have tons of neutrals in my collection but no blues. But, I do like the Silt color a little bit more than Cornflower.

What do I do? Should I buy or be a good girl. And, which color do you guys think i should get? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

:help:

Where did you see Cornflower for that price, may I ask? I am looking to possibly get one for my Mom in that color.

I have the Silt myself in this bag and love how it goes with so much! I was so crazy about it, I got a second DSB, which I never do- buy duplicates, and got the second in Sea Mist.

Hey guys! I don't know if I need enablers or enough people to shoot the idea down to kill my lemming. I've bought quite a few purses (well, for me at least) purses lately. Still, I don't think purse satisfaction exists. I've been admiring the Daily Purse and I found Cornflower and Silt for very good prices ($97.98). I have tons of neutrals in my collection but no blues. But, I do like the Silt color a little bit more than Cornflower.

What do I do? Should I buy or be a good girl. And, which color do you guys think i should get? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

I first purchased silt and then cornflower, so I can't tell you to be good. (Got mine from Macy's sale, but your deal is even better.)
If you have a lot of neutral bags already , maybe go for the cornflower. It is a nice soft blue. But you have to like the color and you said you like silt more... so maybe the silt would be good for you.
But you have no blue bags in your collection, so get the blue. Or buy both and return one.
I am way too helpful, right ? LOL:wondering Now I am confused !
I wear a lot of denim, whites and tans during summer time so I got cornflower for casual wear .
Silt is a great color that matches well with everything . ( I could use it with denim , whites and tans also.)
The clubhouse has pictures of the cornflower and silt Daily to help you decide.

I love your post - it sounds like my recent one! I love this bag, dislike blue but love the cornflower because it's a very pretty color. Silt is nice but cornflower will probably be gone soon so grab it up OR buy both and return one. Deciding at home is always easier and less pressuring. None? -- so not an option!

Where did you see Cornflower for that price, may I ask? I am looking to possibly get one for my Mom in that color.

I have the Silt myself in this bag and love how it goes with so much! I was so crazy about it, I got a second DSB, which I never do- buy duplicates, and got the second in Sea Mist.

I found the deal on the Navy Exchange website. It's not on the site anymore. I'm guessing they both sold out. But, if you have access to it, keep checking. Sometimes they pop back up.

I first purchased silt and then cornflower, so I can't tell you to be good. (Got mine from Macy's sale, but your deal is even better.)
If you have a lot of neutral bags already , maybe go for the cornflower. It is a nice soft blue. But you have to like the color and you said you like silt more... so maybe the silt would be good for you.
But you have no blue bags in your collection, so get the blue. Or buy both and return one.
I am way too helpful, right ? LOL:wondering Now I am confused !
I wear a lot of denim, whites and tans during summer time so I got cornflower for casual wear .
Silt is a great color that matches well with everything . ( I could use it with denim , whites and tans also.)
The clubhouse has pictures of the cornflower and silt Daily to help you decide.

The cornflower is gorgeous and honestly, I think it can easily be worn year round, too. Go with that one!

Always get what you like but I vote for the Cornflower color too. It's very pretty!

I love your post - it sounds like my recent one! I love this bag, dislike blue but love the cornflower because it's a very pretty color. Silt is nice but cornflower will probably be gone soon so grab it up OR buy both and return one. Deciding at home is always easier and less pressuring. None? -- so not an option!

Thanks for the inputs. Unfortunately, they both sold out. I was having a crazy, busy morning and didn't get a chance to make a decision. But, I did receive my Madison Saffiano E/W Tote in Love Red. I have the Bronze in N/S and I adore the shape, color and size. But, I'm still deciding if I love the Love Red.