Help deciding on color!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What would you guys do?
    I have a pair of caged patent poudre rockstuds. I wear a Sz 8 US, but the 38.5 in patent were still too small, so I went up a size and bought the 39. Now, after wearing a bit, they've stretched and are a tad too big. I'm selling them and have bought another pair in leather Sz 38.5. Now the leather ones fit great, but my problem is this:
    I bought them from Saks and their pic showed a taupe color that looked like poudre and the color listed said "taupe". I received them and they are definitely tan (I'm wondering if they are alpaca? The color code is P30). I'm trying to decide if I should keep or return and wait to find the leather poudre somewhere. I LOVE the poudre color. I'm a sucker for pinky or grey neutrals. However, I keep hearing the leather version is more susceptible to scuffing. If that's the case, is it wiser to keep the darker neutral? What would you do? Help! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461524580.179209.jpg

2. I love this color on you!! It is a really pretty neutral.

3. Thank you so much! I feel like I just need a nudge.