Help deciding on a nice size Damier Ebone Shoulder Tote, Need another LV in my life

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

i need help picking out a nice Damier Shoulder bag. I like East/West bags..

Funds are limited so I really can't (shouldn't) buy a new bag. So i am on the hunt for a good used Damier Ebone Shoulder bag. Just can't decide on the style. I am researching some older styles.

Here is some info on my studies -

Possibilities, Parioli, Chelsea ..
    (i really regret selling my Belem MM. or i wouldn' be doing this hunt. i can't find a Belem right now.. booooo, can you believe they have that bag at the BH Boutique? i thought it was Discontinued)

I am open to Any other suggestions on similar styles that i am not aware exists???

Note I eliminated (do not want) the following styles from my hunt list:

NF, i have seen IRL how the straps come apart, not really into the style.
    Hampstead, Totally & Saleya

Now the Seleya would be alright but the style seems wider at the top, and i would like the oposite.

2. I REALLY love my Chelsea. I have one from the centennial collection, so the leather on mine is the vachetta, and the Damier canvas is a little lighter in color, but I find it to be a great go-to bag.

3. I'm no help. I have the NF and Saleya and adore them both. lol

4. Sistina or Thames maybe?

5. All of them are great bags-just buy the one that matches your budget & you will love it even more!

6. Highbury !

7. nice bag, but a little small for what im looking for.. Thanks for the suggestoin