Help deciding on a nice size Damier Ebone Shoulder Tote, Need another LV in my life

mzedith

RMBR SKY
O.G.
Nov 9, 2008
Finding my New Normal
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

i need help picking out a nice Damier Shoulder bag. I like East/West bags..

Funds are limited so I really can't (shouldn't) buy a new bag. So i am on the hunt for a good used Damier Ebone Shoulder bag. Just can't decide on the style. I am researching some older styles.

Here is some info on my studies -

Possibilities, Parioli, Chelsea ..
(i really regret selling my Belem MM. or i wouldn' be doing this hunt. i can't find a Belem right now.. booooo, can you believe they have that bag at the BH Boutique? i thought it was Discontinued)

I am open to Any other suggestions on similar styles that i am not aware exists???

Note I eliminated (do not want) the following styles from my hunt list:

NF, i have seen IRL how the straps come apart, not really into the style.
Hampstead, Totally & Saleya

Now the Seleya would be alright but the style seems wider at the top, and i would like the oposite.

him8nce_momma69

designer diva
O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
Our designer closets...
I REALLY love my Chelsea. I have one from the centennial collection, so the leather on mine is the vachetta, and the Damier canvas is a little lighter in color, but I find it to be a great go-to bag.

Hi everyone,

i need help picking out a nice Damier Shoulder bag. I like East/West bags..

Funds are limited so I really can't (shouldn't) buy a new bag. So i am on the hunt for a good used Damier Ebone Shoulder bag. Just can't decide on the style. I am researching some older styles.

Here is some info on my studies -

Possibilities, Parioli, Chelsea ..
(i really regret selling my Belem MM. or i wouldn' be doing this hunt. i can't find a Belem right now.. booooo, can you believe they have that bag at the BH Boutique? i thought it was Discontinued)

I am open to Any other suggestions on similar styles that i am not aware exists???

Note I eliminated (do not want) the following styles from my hunt list:

NF, i have seen IRL how the straps come apart, not really into the style.
Hampstead, Totally & Saleya

Now the Seleya would be alright but the style seems wider at the top, and i would like the oposite.