Help deciding on a new SLG!

I love DE for my bags except my limited edition beauborg hobo mini ans nano speedy. but i prefer DE for bags. and love mono for my slg's. i use my mono key pouch daily for my card, cash and key

Reactions: KMA83
I have multiple prints for the same slgs (key cles and mini pochette). I think many of us TPFers do for many reasons. I rotate them depending on the bag I carry on that day. Good luck deciding ;)

I got the mono 6 key holder today and posted it in the “is this normal” thread- can you please take a look at it and see if yours looks like mine? It’s not cut right and I’m debating if I should just get over it or order another one. I’m so not the returning type but I’m afraid it’ll drive me crazy!!:whut:

I got the mono 6 key holder today and posted it in the “is this normal” thread- can you please take a look at it and see if yours looks like mine? It’s not cut right and I’m debating if I should just get over it or order another one. I’m so not the returning type but I’m afraid it’ll drive me crazy!!:whut:
Let me look now, I’ll grab mine and post pics of it here.

Reactions: ggirl