Help deciding on a bigger LV bag? Totally GM or MM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there...
    I have a question though to Louis Vuitton lovers...The bag I bought was the Batignolles Horizontal which is a medium sized bag but since I am a big bag person I just couldnt use it, thought it was just way too small for me. So I am wondering your opinions on which "bigger" bags you've tried, and whether you've liked them etc.. Has anyone had experience with the Totally Gm and Mm bags....is the GM too big??

Any input will be appreciated..:yahoo::yahoo:

2. The GM is great I am a small person and I love big bags. I say get the GM!

3. Gm!!

4. go for gm....

5. Definitely the GM..;)

6. I like the Mm but I'm sure Gm is also nice!

7. I'd go with the larger.

8. My sister has the MM and I think it's a great size - she's 5'2. If you're taller, maybe GM will be a better choice.

9. Gm

10. GM for sure!

11. Go for the GM

12. I don't own an NF, but if I did I would definitely get the GM size. I too like big bags and the GM size seems perfect for all the things I would need/want to put in it! Good luck with your decision!

13. GM especially the AZUR one..... I'm a big bag person too!

14. I'm 5'2 and a fan of small bags so even the MM is a little too large for me. I love the NF in PM!! If you're taller and love big bags, then go for the GM. :smile:

15. Gm;)