Help deciding next bag

jillgmac

O.G.
Jan 16, 2012
I have a Mono Totally MM (which I love and is my current daily bag) and an Azur Neverfull MM (which I used last summer). I've ordered an Ebene Neverfull MM (arriving Friday...yay!). In addition, I have a DE Eva and Mono Pochette and other SLGs. I'd like to get another bag before the price increase. I'm torn between a Speedy 30 in either DE or Mono, or a Mono Sully. Thoughts? The speedy appeals to me because it's such a classic bag, and if I get it in DE then I could use my Eva strap in a pinch to make it hands-free. But I really would like another Mono bag, and I love the strap and slouchiness of the Sully.
Thanks in advance for your opinions/thoughts.

I'd pick the speedy since you already have a fair amount of shoulder-carried bags. A chic & classic handheld bag would be a nice way to round out your collection a little more.

Not fan of sully ! Speedy DE 30 gets my
Vote. Honestly, speedy is very common
but of course .. We know why ;) I think
speedy DE is very feminine and very classy
I love the DE in red interior and it matches
on any outfit worry free and all seasons bag!
That's my honest opinion !!! Good luck ;)
Speedy Is on my long lists too ! :nuts:

I have a speedy B 30 de and a Sully mm. Love them both to death. I must say I have been using my Sully much more and love the slouch and comfort of this bag. If you can try both bags on in the store and go with the one that feels right. :smile:

I use my speedy every day and love it. I have the Sully on my wishlist, tho...Like Karmallory said, maybe try a handheld since you have a few shoulder bags. Yes, the speedy is common and seen alot but I really never get tired of seeing them being carried or seeing a reveal of one.....It is a classic LV piece.

clu13 said:
Have you considered epi? Everyone needs a black bag.

+1 for a black epi speedy! A black bag is almost a complete necessity for any collection. The epi speedy is wonderful with its little exterior pocket. So functional and classy. It's most definitely on my wishlist ;)

DE Speedy or Sully. They are both terrific but for different reasons. I love hobo style bags!! I would give the edge to the Speedy since you don't have any hand-held bags and EVERY LV lover NEEDS a Speedy!!