Which one would you choose and why?

• Amulette de Cartier - Yellow Gold/Mother of Pearl

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • VCA Vintage Alhambra - Yellow Gold/Mother of Pearl

Votes: 39 60.9%

• Total voters

undecided45

Aug 17, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble deciding whether to get an Amulette de Cartier in yellow gold/mother of pearl OR a VCA Vintage Alhambra in yellow gold/mother of pearl. I feel like they are such different styles but love them both! Which one would you choose and why?

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 1.54.59 PM.png
Amulette de Cartier
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 1.55.12 PM.png
Van Cleef & Arpels Vintage Alhambra

I just faced the same decision and ended up going with Cartier Amulette. Both are beautiful pieces, but when I tried them in person I just found the Amulette to be more my style. I'm really into dainty pieces at the moment, and I wear diamond studs as my everyday earrings. The small diamond in the Amulette matches them perfectly. I still love VCA and in the future would love to get a colored Alhambra motif to layer with the Amulette. If you have stores open near you I highly recommend looking at them in person. For me, when I tried the Amulette on I instantly had "that feeling." Good luck deciding!

I just faced the same decision and ended up going with Cartier Amulette. Both are beautiful pieces, but when I tried them in person I just found the Amulette to be more my style. I'm really into dainty pieces at the moment, and I wear diamond studs as my everyday earrings. The small diamond in the Amulette matches them perfectly. I still love VCA and in the future would love to get a colored Alhambra motif to layer with the Amulette. If you have stores open near you I highly recommend looking at them in person. For me, when I tried the Amulette on I instantly had "that feeling." Good luck deciding!
Thank you for sharing! I do have both boutiques near me. If it wasn’t for COVID I would have gone immediately to the stores. Perhaps I will make appointments!

• Love
Reactions: 880
Congrats on your purchase! Such a beautiful necklace:heart:
Thank you so much!

It’s lovely! Really good choice. I have only one necklace from Cartier and diamonds on it are so, sooo sparkly and the quality is top notch. Nothing compares to it :smile:
I’m so glad you love your diamond necklace! This is my first Cartier diamond. I have a love ring and a JUC ring... the little diamond in the amulet necklace is SO stunning!

Reactions: Deleted 698298
Hi! Is it possible to add a photo wearing the Amulette, and give any feedback of wearing this necklace? I'm also debatting between this one and VCA :nuts: Thank you so much!

I've had this necklace for almost 8 months and I've worn it almost every day since I bought it. Still love it, it goes with everything and is easy to layer with other pieces.

IMG_2659.jpg