Help deciding between two Rose Ballerine bags

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been on the wait list for a Monogram Neverfull MM in Rose Ballerine for the past month and I got a call from customer services saying that one was available yesterday. However last month I purchased a pre-owned Monogram Totally MM which I love.

I adore the Rose Ballerine colour though and want a bag with Rose Ballerine lining; however because I already have the MG Totally I'm not sure if I should get the Monogram Neverfull in Rose Ballerine or possibly wait until the Neverfull is released in Damier Ebene with Rose Ballerine lining and get that bag instead (no one knows exactly when its released, so could be from August to November)?

For my SLG's I already have the Emilie Wallet & 6 Key Holder in MG with Rose Ballerine lining, so they'd match quite well with the Neverfull in Monogram w/ RB.

However I live in the UK where it's quite rainy and knowing that the Damier Ebene is low maintenance appeals to me, I'd worry less about the bag. And it gives me two different looks depending on what bag I wanted to use.

Help! What would you do?

2. I'm in the UK and lovehaving my DE neverfull. Also it sounds like you have already decided that the De would be a better option for you

3. I would wait for the DE in rose ballerine. That sounds beautiful, would give you a different look, and is much more carefree to use. Good luck in your decision.

4. Thank you, I think you're both right, its good to get confirmation from you as I don't want to regret my decision. :smile:

I've just rang up and cancelled the pre order for the Neverfull MG in Rose Ballerine but they can't add me to a wait list yet for the Neverfull DE with Rose Ballerine lining yet until the product is released :sad:

Will have to put in a weekly reminder in my calendar to keep phoning them to check if its available. *_*

5. It's hard waiting but worth it to get what you want. Good luck and post pictures when it comes in.

6. +1

7. I'd wait as well. Was stuck with the same dilemma and decided to wait for the new color for the DE as I'd regret buying the other if the DE is even more to my liking and I cannot / do not want both. Btw, there is a thread for this topic: Louis Vuitton Neverfull. Might help keeping you updated [emoji6]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice