Help deciding between the Natasha cross body or the House of Marc Natasha bag

Bruiser1

May 1, 2010
I'm desperately trying to make myself branch out a little with my handbags, although it has to be user-friendly and functional for me. I've been carrying a better-with-time Coach bleecker leather tote bag that is the perfect size, very easily accessible, etc. Want to try a cross body (especially for travel) - looking at the Natasha and the House of Marc Natasha (it has a short strap that might be good when you want to just grab the bag quickly...?). But I don't know if it is easy to get to the contents of the bag and put things in it quickly. Is it too slouchy or is there a little structure? Does the strap get uncomfortable on your shoulder? So many questions I know. Sure appreciate any input and also other suggestions! Thank you!

:smile: sorry - the Natasha cross body bags I'm looking at are the TT Natasha and the classic Q Natasha (but that thinner strap looks like it could be uncomfortable...) and the House of Marc Natasha. Thank you!!

Hi there, I've at one point owned both the TT and Classic Q. The TT is convenient that you can weas as crossbody and shoulder bag by adjusting the straps. The Classic Q is soley a crossbody because the strap is thinner and doesn't go that short. The pebbled leather on the Classic Q is very nice though, and the bag has a very unique flattering shape. The Classic Q looks more fun and outgoing while the TT looks more professional and sophisticated IMO.

I would have say, between the two, TT was my fav (I'm probably biased since it was my 1st MBMJ bag) :P

I own the Classic Q in Faded Aluminum and get compliments from friends and strangers all the time. I love the slouchy, feminine shape it has thanks to the gathers at the bottom. The fact that I can just flip it open and closed makes it so convenient for everyday use. It's my second contemporary bag (my first was a See by Chloe Gavi Crossbody which is equally beautiful, but has no pockets or compartments). Even now that I own a MJ and Chloe, my Classic Q Natasha is my all-time favorite. :smile: Let us know what you pick!