Help Deciding- ASAP!

Loubiwhirl_

Big Heels=Big Dreams
Jun 16, 2011
Hey all not sure if this is worthy of a new thread but was unsure where to post.

I found a pretty rare style, the Margot bootie, in my size for a steal but I dont know whether to get them or not! What do you think?

www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/354868/christian-louboutin-margot-booties-profile.jpg

Theyre very cute but not sure if the ruffles are overload! I dont have a black louboutin in my collection but this isnt entirely what I had in mind (black Kid Pigalles :biggrin:) ... but theyre rare so should I get them and see what I think when they arrive? Decisions decisions! Need help ASAP so will basically go with whatever the first few people say as I have no idea what to do myself! :P

TIA!

I think they're very cute however if you are trying to decide between these and the pigalle, go for the pigalle as I think it's more versatile. If you can get both, then do that instead! :smile: These definitely have a place in a nice well rounded wardrobe.

Thanks ladies :biggrin:
I was thinking pigalle as its such a classic but I do have a black basic shoe so, as I probably wont get these again I'm going to go for it and if I absolutely hate them atleast I'll know and wont forever wonder haha!

:heart:

Good idea. Ive done that before where I hesitated on a shoe, it was gone and then I regretted it. So if you feel that you would miss them if they were gone, definitely get them! :biggrin:

i think if you think you'd regret not getting them & would feel like you missed out, then get the shoe that sings to you the most. this is what i've been doing thus far, i've always wanted the decollete or ron ron, but i've put them off a few times for more exciting pairs!

on the other hand, do you have any classic CLs yet? if i remember you have quite a few sky high showstoppers, so the pigalle is always of course a classic super sexy addition.

whichever you choose will be great!