Help decideing on Cabas Ambre MM

lvmomof4

Aug 29, 2008
I have the opportunity to buy a second chance offer of the Cabas Ambre MM for $440 in great condition. I'm stressing on my decision of whether or not to buy it. ??? What do you think? Is it a good price? Will I get use out of it? Is it silly because it's see thru and completely open at top? HELP!

So, would you go for it? Do you think it's a good price? They were going for quite a bit more a few months ago... Please help. 2nd chance offer expires in less than 2 hours. FYI, there's a PM on ebay right now.

So, would you go for it? Do you think it's a good price? They were going for quite a bit more a few months ago... Please help. 2nd chance offer expires in less than 2 hours. FYI, there's a PM on ebay right now.

thanks for the heads up... its disgusting inside tho for the price they are asking.

I would get it at that price, why not? The PM on ebay is really gross on the inside. I've noticed that seller has some disgusting bags at bad prices. I would stay away!

Thanks everybody for your input. I love the handles. I'm thinking of using it on holiday this fall...island getaway. I would post my ticker if I knew how to do that!..computer challenged. I'll post a reveal when I get the bag.

LoVed this bag since the Kanye west vid but I got the Pegah Anvarian dress Stacey Dash had on instead as I weren't into LV...D'oh!....glad you opted to get it!

That's a fantastic price for that piece, and I do love the collection. Honestly I don't think I'd use it for much more than a beach bag, but if you think you'd use it enough to justify the purchase than go for it!

I think I'll probably use it as a beach bag (I live in Southern Cal) and we're going to the Cook Islands this fall. Plus, we go to Palm Springs occassionally. I don't know how much I'll use it, but if I don't, I don't think I'll lose much reselling it.