Help decide on Chanel Gabrielle

Dannicorn

May 20, 2020
Hi all,
I’m deciding between an all white Gabrielle or an iridescent Blue One. I love both colors so much.
I’ve never had a white bag but I’m only planning to style the white one with lighter color clothes (I don’t wear jeans). I was also wondering how’s the wear and tear for 19S iridescent bag.

C97F1FE8-B1D5-4E07-80EB-3EE74E4B6874.jpeg

40087A4C-44D9-41C9-9104-5306625DCA07.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the all white but will be super paranoid about color transfer. It’s also easier to pair it with any outfit!

The iridescent one is super cute, very trendy and would be nice to pair it with denim and anything blue.

I would most likely choose the white one because of its “timeless” appeal but just be extra careful when you use it!

Love the all white but will be super paranoid about color transfer. It’s also easier to pair it with any outfit!

The iridescent one is super cute, very trendy and would be nice to pair it with denim and anything blue.

I would most likely choose the white one because of its “timeless” appeal but just be extra careful when you use it!
Thank you! In case there is some color transfer on the white bag, is it possible to ask the boutique to clean it? I’ve never had a white bag so I’m not sure how durable they are in the long term. Also not sure if the iridescent is that durable.

Thank you! In case there is some color transfer on the white bag, is it possible to ask the boutique to clean it? I’ve never had a white bag so I’m not sure how durable they are in the long term. Also not sure if the iridescent is that durable.
Chanel is kind of difficult to deal with when it comes to repairs - they sometimes even tell you they can’t fix a certain problem. Their after sales customer service is not so good. Lucky for me, they have accommodated my requests for repair so far. I guess it’s a matter of a case to case basis too.

Some people take their bags to third party repair companies like Leather Surgeon. I personally have not tried any.

Last edited: