Help decide Med/Lrg or Jumbo in Caviar Beige GHW

lily22970

Jan 8, 2010
Hi guys,

I need your help to decide between 2 bags.... All my Chanel bags at the moment are black with SHW and I would like add a beige with GHW to my collection...

I am tossing up between the Beige Caviar Med/Lrg GHW or Beige Caviar Jumbo GHW... I already have the Black Lamb Med/Lrg SHW and the Black Caviar Jumbo SHW...

So which one should I add to my collection guys, please HELP???

Thanks in advance... ;)

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
This is tough. :hrmm: I would base it more on how you intend to use the bag... dressy/casual? :smile: I have the medium flap and didn't "need" another light Jumbo... plus, big light colored bags (caviar or not) give me anxiety (even if I have a few haha). :P

I'd have to say that I'm biased towards the medium... it's SO elegant in that size/combination! :love: This way, you'd have the casual (black Jumbo), dressy (black lamb medium) and dressy/dressy casual (medium beige claire) bases covered. I could also make a similar argument for the Jumbo haha, but I'm sticking with the medium! :P

lily22970

Jan 8, 2010
Thanks guys for your help...
I am 5"4 and I do like the jumbo because it's versatile, just wondering if the light colour is not too much of a problem? All my Chanel bags are black and not too sure how I can handle the light colour, it should be easier to manage I guess being caviar... :smile: