Help decide Dotcom, Nightingale or Pandora

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Having lots of trouble deciding between the Fendi Dotcom medium in dark gray, medium Givenchy Nightingale in light pink (nude) or a studded small Givenchy Pandora in black.

The only similarities are that they are the same price. I lean toward classic or modern styles but my priority is cross body functionality.

Im concerned that the Dotcom and Nightingale are shoulder bags and will be slipping off... I want to use them crossbody but I'd have to get a longer strap.

Also wondering if there is risk of color transfer on the Nightingale, but I own nothing that color.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1328.PNG
    IMG_1328.PNG
    260.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1330.PNG
    IMG_1330.PNG
    435.8 KB · Views: 288
I'll throw another option out there, what about the micro nightingale? It has a longer, crossbody strap.

My favs of the bags above is the dot com - looks elegant and edgy - but that really isn't a great crossbody. The Pandora works the best for that but I am one of those people who doesn't get the Pandora.

Last edited:
I really like the Pandora actually, but unlike the one pictured here with the embellishments my opinion is that plain looks best. Great tip on the micro Nightingale. I'll look into that; I think that might actually be better. Every photo you see is of people hand holding it and I'm just not wanting that at all.

The Dotcom and Fendi in general is just fantastic quality but darn I just wish the strap was a bit longer and I don't want to buy one. I imagine the leather is going to soften and age beautifully

They're all great styles, but if its cross body you want I think the pandora is the only one that would work. I am biased though, I have 2 med pandoras in goatskin and I love them :biggrin:

Reactions: Mariapia
Finally the studded pandora arrived. Too blingy? I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it as it's got some edge but it's not too hardcore. I've cancelled the medium Nightingale so im down to this and the Fendi

They're all great styles, but if its cross body you want I think the pandora is the only one that would work. I am biased though, I have 2 med pandoras in goatskin and I love them :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 226
Finally the studded pandora arrived. Too blingy? I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it as it's got some edge but it's not too hardcore. I've cancelled the medium Nightingale so im down to this and the Fendi
It's gorgeous!! :hbeat: Not blingy at all, but edgy in a great way. I think it'll look fabulous as it wears too. But then I am very biased as I said before :lol: