Help decide between Chanel 19 and Gab

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone!

Just got my new bag but already thinking of the next LOL

I'm really trying to decide between the Gab (new size) and the Chanel 19 small - I will use this as and when and also sometimes for work (I can wear pretty much anything when there are no client presentations) so does not need to be formal and for that I have other bags anyway lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Chanel 19 in white!! It's so pretty but my SA says I have to baby it...I read somewhere that the leather is easy to take care of...do you guys know?? Thanks so much!

Here are some pics of me trying on the tweed 19, beige round clutch and pink gab. If i get the 19 it would either be the black or white leather while the gab will be black...would love your opinions!!IMG_8139.jpgIMG_8142.jpgIMG_8147.jpg

I have not checked out the Gabrielle in new old medium which is the size i would personally go for but i love the regular medium. I didnt get it because i forgot about it lol I got the Chanel 19 in goatskin light beige. I love it and goatskin is tougher than lambskin. Not sure if i helped you, i love both ! haha

Reactions: minami
I have not checked out the Gabrielle in new old medium which is the size i would personally go for but i love the regular medium. I didnt get it because i forgot about it lol I got the Chanel 19 in goatskin light beige. I love it and goatskin is tougher than lambskin. Not sure if i helped you, i love both ! haha
Yes! How is it holding up? do you see any problems with the light colour?? I'm so dying for a white bag haha thanks so much

I got the grey-ish blue goatskin a few years ago. I love my Gab so much I want to get another one in either black or cream. I think cream is a great choice!! I love that the chain have 3 colors: ruthenium, gold and silver. It is very versatile too -- you can wear it in many ways!
View attachment 4910028
it's so pretty!!! love the sheen as well :smile: thanks for sharing! making my decision harder haha

Yes! How is it holding up? do you see any problems with the light colour?? I'm so dying for a white bag haha thanks so much
I got it not so long ago so i cannot really tell you much, but i would say if you like white, C19 is probably the best bag to get in white because of the top handle. Thats why i got mine in light beige. For some reason, i only like the C19 in light colours or tweed, i dont really like the shine of the darker colours, it makes it look cheap in my opinion.

Reactions: minami
I got it not so long ago so i cannot really tell you much, but i would say if you like white, C19 is probably the best bag to get in white because of the top handle. Thats why i got mine in light beige. For some reason, i only like the C19 in light colours or tweed, i dont really like the shine of the darker colours, it makes it look cheap in my opinion.

Ooh thanks! Yup I love it in the tweed as well but will probably go for the lighter colours! I'm on the list for white haha it's sold out in Malaysia now

Ooh thanks! Yup I love it in the tweed as well but will probably go for the lighter colours! I'm on the list for white haha it's sold out in Malaysia now