HELP! David Yurman X bracelet or cable buckle ?

j3nm4k

Jul 6, 2012
Hi PFers!

I have the child's large 4mm pearl cable cuff. Tomorrow, I will be ordering an adult small of either the X bracelet (w gold) or cable buckle (w gold). I don't know which one to get!!!

I want a 4mm that has a touch of gold to give that mixed metal feel. The "X" is oh-so-feminine, but the buckle stands out more. I dont know how I feel about the base of the buckle not matching the cuff.

I have some pics for reference! I had to try on the diamond X since they didn't have a gold one on hand.

Edit: Sorry, don't know how to get pictures to show up.... remove the space from the .jpg extension at the bottom

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19633547/10389061_10202168128956137_6759326694365874729_n.jpg

I have a 4mm David Yurman that has just a tiny bit of gold on it, and it has definitely made me more comfortable mixing metals! Both of the bracelets you're looking at are beautiful! The cable buckle is on my wishlist but maybe I should take another look at the x bracelet too! You'll have a gorgeous, versatile piece no matter which one you choose.

I have a 4mm David Yurman that has just a tiny bit of gold on it, and it has definitely made me more comfortable mixing metals! Both of the bracelets you're looking at are beautiful! The cable buckle is on my wishlist but maybe I should take another look at the x bracelet too! You'll have a gorgeous, versatile piece no matter which one you choose.
Absolutely! Pics when it arrives... in late August - mid September. Ha! Impatient. Hoping the Adult S buckle sizing fits nicely with my Child L cuff. Have heard of Adult XS but never seen.

They cancelled my order in gold so i just went back to the original silver buckle.

Adult S buckle with my Kids L cuff

photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/1941070_256371717896791_588595014_n.jpg