help, Darling! Slight problem!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I ordered a black darling, and just received it this week. I was so looking forward to this bag, and while I love the leather, I don't think I love the bag. I do not really know why, but it does not make me very excited...maybe its b/c I ordered it as oppossed to shopping in a store, trying it on, etc...I don't know. Anyway, I really think I need to return it (can only return for a credit), so should I go for a Pepper Roadie or a Black Beloved? I love the picture of the Beloved on RM's site, and I like the studs on the roadie....

Thoughts or opinions?

Thanks so much!

2. BLACK BELOVED, hands down!! :nuts:

This is an incredibly comfortable, practical bag with just enough edge...the Roadie is lovely as well, but I think that with all the studs that it will become "dated" more quickly than the Beloved, and isn't as suitable for as many occasions. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Plus it appears at the moment that the Roadie is more easily obtained than the Beloved. HTH! :smile:

3. BLACK BELOVED :yahoo:

4. Black Beloved!!

5. Can the beloved be worn crossbody?

6. Sorry Guys - I vote ROADIE!!!!

7. Yes, it can. I have the mini Beloved and the strap is very long and adjustable so it can be comfortably worn cross body.

8. Pepper Roadie! I love the Roadie sooo much! And the studs make it look so chic.

9. I don't think you can go wrong with either one~

10. Pepper Roadie!

11. Black Beloved! :tup:

12. roadie

13. roadie for sure.. you have to see this bag to fall in love!

14. Roadie!

15. Beloved for sure!