Help! Damier Speedy 25 or 30?

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
I use to not like Damier, and then as I read TPF, I started to like it. Then all of a sudden today I saw a girl holding a Damier 25 and I can't stop thinking about it!!!
I have a mono 30 Speedy but I don't like to bring it to work, so I was thinking that a Damier would be perfect for work. So now I am back to the famous question: 25 or 30? I have a 30 Mono already and I do find that it is a lot of room. But I like it!! But then the 25's are so cute too! And maybe it would be good to have the bag in a different size so I can rationalize it is completly different? Help! What would you get?

I felt the same about Damier until I saw a young woman with a large one...possibly a 35. She was exiting the mall as I was entering earlier this past week. It caught my eye immediately. She looked great with it. Great jeans..great heels and just a nice top with a cashmere wrap cardigan. And she had the Damier on her arm.
I just loved it from that point on. Once I saw it could look great on and with nice colors (she had on a lime green colored cashmere cardigan). I will definitely purchase it at some point.
Just purchased the Azur and love that one!

Also, I had the same question about size. IMO I don't think there is a huge differece between the 25 and the 30. The 25 is a nice sized bag. I have the mono 30 and Azur 25. I think it's just a preference but you will be happy with either size. I love both of mine equally and I can carry both well. I'm 5'5 and average weight---not too thin---not fat at all--just right....lol and It's fine on me! I was thinking the 25 would be a tiny little bag. It's far from that really.

I'm 5'2. I know that the smaller size would probably look better on me, but I don't mind the Mono 30 on me. this is so crazy how something as little as this is such a monumental decision!!