Help damier ebene speedy

Corgista

O.G.
Sep 24, 2013
Hi ladies, I just purchased my first ever speedy 30 in the damier ebene print at the boutique in the roseville mall. I was soo excited when I bought the bag, but when I opened the bag at home, I noticed that there was no "made in. .." on the leather tag and I was disappointed. Isnt there supposed to be a number and a made in... logo there? I bought it at a boutique so I know I shouldn't be worried, but I'm a little restless. Can someone help me please? Thank you in advance!

No recent speedys have the "made in..." Sewn leather tag. Your date code will be under the pouch. Most recent speedys are produced in the USA unless specified on the tag on the outside of the bag. My 2005 mono cersies is MIF, my two new mono 40 and de35 are MIU. Very hard to get a new MIF speedy in a boutique. MIU will say (on the outside tab) Louis Vuitton Paris

No recent speedys have the "made in..." Sewn leather tag. Your date code will be under the pouch. Most recent speedys are produced in the USA unless specified on the tag on the outside of the bag. My 2005 mono cersies is MIF, my two new mono 40 and de35 are MIU. Very hard to get a new MIF speedy in a boutique. MIU will say (on the outside tab) Louis Vuitton Paris
Oh thank you so much for clarifying that for me. So if the bag is made in the USA then it wont have a made in sign on the outside tag. Will there still be a made in tag for a speedy that was made in France or Spain?

Mine is three years old and does have made in USA on that tab - I remember at the time there was a backlash about that, everyone wanted the MIF ones. So my guess is they eliminated that wording to avoid that reaction. Louis Vuitton Paris would make people think it was MIF if they didn't know better.

Hi ladies, I just purchased my first ever speedy 30 in the damier ebene print at the boutique in the roseville mall. I was soo excited when I bought the bag, but when I opened the bag at home, I noticed that there was no "made in. .." on the leather tag and I was disappointed. Isnt there supposed to be a number and a made in... logo there? I bought it at a boutique so I know I shouldn't be worried, but I'm a little restless. Can someone help me please? Thank you in advance!

Newer one's now come with the Cloth Tag Made in USA. You will have a Cloth tag inside your speedy sewn into seam. Have a look inside near seams, you will find it there. :yes: