HELP damaged MC speedy GOT Ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awful, I really hate seeing people get taken advantage of! I really hope that this all works out for your friend, I am sure she is so upset (as I would be)! Call the newspaper, file a police report and see if the bank can do anything to trace it or whatever! Good luck to your friend, I really hope she gets her money back and this person gets whats coming to them!

oh no...it's fake...my mom have the MC speedy and the pocket doesn't look like yours. Can you put a "stop payment" from the bank? Or it's too late already?

It's a common thing that fake MC speedy have pink stain or pain sport on the bag...I saw many ugly pictures on ebay...they all claim the bag is real but it's all fake!!! even the date code is right. :Push:

totoau said:
oh no...it's fake...my mom have the MC speedy and the pocket doesn't look like yours. Can you put a "stop payment" from the bank? Or it's too late already?

It's a common thing that fake MC speedy have pink stain or pain sport on the bag...I saw many ugly pictures on ebay...they all claim the bag is real but it's all fake!!! even the date code is right. :Push:

I was just thinking that - the pink stain is pretty common in fake bags, the alcantra doesn't hold its colour. Let us know if there's any news !

I would call the local police department (where the seller lives) and report it. Also, if the bag was mailed, contact the local post office and you can file a complaint. It's a big NO NO to mail fake goods.

BagFeisth, that's what my MC SPEEDY's pocket looks like this!
40456-help-damaged-mc-speedy-got-ripped-off-img_4723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.