Help-Craie Jige

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello...Would love some advice/recommendations. Been offered a Jige in Craie. I have been on the lookout for a Jige...but had not considered such a light color...actually had not considered what color I would like in this bag. I plan to use with jeans/jackets for going out to dinners. I usually wear lots of greys/blacks. I also own a craie birkin (not that that matters cuz totally different bags)...but do like this color...but am afraid since this is hand held.
    Advice??

2. i have considered a craie jige too,,,,,but just like you mentioned, the hand held part kept me deciding a no. however it is a beautiful colour, and i am assuming it coming in swift? i love love swift and a combo with craie is super but it is the hand held part really

3. I think with jeans, colour transfer especially with Swift might be a slight issue.

4. Yes swift elan. Love swift too...but yes hand held and putting on my lap at dinners etc...(on top of my jeans)....

5. I bought jige elan in argile (swift) couple of weeks go and already used it multiple times, even wore it with jeans. I believe it would look beautiful in craie. Good luck deciding.