Help! Cracking Canvas On My 2-Yr Old Toiletry Pouch 26!

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
By the sea
I just noticed that all four upper corners of my beloved TP 26 are cracking! I purchased it approx. 2 years ago from LV and I use it daily. Is this a known issue with the toiletry pouches? I was under the impression that LV's toiletry pouches were relatively issue-free. I know that LV won't repair cracked canvas, and I'm concerned that I won't be able to get a replacement since I purchased it more than a year ago. Has anyone else experienced cracking canvas on their toiletry pouch? I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to bother my SA about it if there's nothing that LV can do for me.

Attachments

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I just noticed that all four upper corners of my beloved TP 26 are cracking! I purchased it approx. 2 years ago from LV and I use it daily. Is this a known issue with the toiletry pouches? I was under the impression that LV's toiletry pouches were relatively issue-free. I know that LV won't repair cracked canvas, and I'm concerned that I won't be able to get a replacement since I purchased it more than a year ago. Has anyone else experienced cracking canvas on their toiletry pouch? I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to bother my SA about it if there's nothing that LV can do for me.
You should definitely bring it in for the staff to take a look. If it's in great condition, you might get an exchange even if the bag/pouch is older than one year.

Reactions: chiclawyer

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I would be so angry. I would take it and my paperwork and speak with an SA. Please let us know what happens.

Reactions: chiclawyer

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I would take it in and have LV take a look at it. It's one thing to show natural wear and tear after 2 years of constant use, but cracking makes me raise an eyebrow, especially if the rest of piece is in overall great condition.

Reactions: chiclawyer and cjj