Help! Cracked glazing on City Bag

yes, I contacted my store in Germany , they will send it to Bal and they will first check it and then hopefully repair it if its possible? Why not? I think that can be fixed by reglacing. After 16 month this is not normal wear and tear in my opinion. I will let you know how the story goes on [emoji6]

Last edited:
So Balenciaga would not accept that, as the damage is barely visible and the leather is not broken. I was advised to leave it that way. I think that's a damage, so I'll wait until it's completely broken and then it will be fixed, hopefully, so disappointing [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20]

Since I'm a newbie to Bal and haven't had enough Bals, and from different years, to compare I don't really know how well they fare in general. But there does seem to be a quality issue with newer bags. Yours, someone who had bought a Bazar that showed wear and tear within the first or second week, the user who dropped her City to the ground and it looked like it had been dragged on the ground.

It certainly makes me hesitant to buy a new Bal. Maybe it's the agneau and the newer chèvres and calf skins are better at withstanding wear and tear?

Reactions: bunnybaby201
At the moment after this statement, this will probably remain my only Balenciaga, pity, because I actually think she's quite good [emoji19]
I understand, but it's a pity as it's such a perfect gorgeous bag. There is of course the option of trying to find a chèvre City in excellent used condition, if you don't mind pre-owned.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunnybaby201