Help! Couldn't find any Paddington bag in large size (in Germany)

1. Hi, guys, I just so fall in love with the paddington bag but could not find any one in large size in Germany. :crybaby:Well, I am living in Germany...

Could you help me to find one in th US? Just list the name of the website or the ID of the eBay seller. Of course I want an authentic one.

Thanks a lot in advance.:heart:

2. Hi, try louisaviaroma, it's in Italy and they ship the bag to you in few days as you're in Germany - and the best thing i EU as it there's no customs or taxes:biggrin: I purchased my first paddington from them and I everything went perfectly :smile: And they're definitely authentic!

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping online

They have "big paddington handbag", is this the style you're looking for...?

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping on line

Ps. Sometimes luisaviroma's pictures aint that good and they make colours look a bit different as they propably photoshop them a tad too much.... But bags are authentic and they have excellent service :flowers:

3. Oh, sonja, thanks, you are so an angel!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice