Help, coral or crimson zoe???

Oct 18, 2009
Now that Pickycoachlover has enabled me to buy a red ZOe, I am looking at few on ebay and can't decide between coral and crimson zoe , how much is the difference in color? Is there a difference in the hardware? Which one would be a better choice ? decisions, decisions....

It's like a blood red...it's just...PERFECT! Prettier than any other red I have ever seen, counting the Cran Maggie and Crimson Sophia.
I think the only thing that could top it is a red Peyton. (That's another wishlist item, there! LOL)

I have the dark coral and while it's really pretty, I still wish I would have bought the crimson when my outlet had it. What was I thinking?
I vote crimson all the way, the color is so deep and rich.
The dark coral is more of a bright true red and the crimson is very very dark.

PCL - thanks for bringing up the red peyton, I was just thinking about which bag I should move into next and needed a reminder about that beauty, I'm moving into her right now!

I got a brass FP one for $165, so I would say don't pay more than $200, unless it's NWT. The MFF should be cheaper...but I would go for brass. It looks really good with the Crimson. And the lining is a dark gold...almost brown. It's beautiful with this bag!