Help! Confused! Jumbo Flap in Caviar Black or Beige???

Flashy.stems: I saw the red too... it is a very lovely color... too many choices lol , but in a good way. The red one is my next to buy, either that or a blue one.

Purse-nality: thanks for the baby wipes tip. Now if only tomorrow is here already.

aaw, thanks girls!

shopaholic, great choice! post asap when you receive her! you won't regret it!

crisn, get 1 already! btw, wow, you're such a beauty! you remind me of a former pop anchor/host here, but now exploring her horizons in the u.s... well, just had to say :shame:

I just bought a small AND a jumbo.. heheh but my SO says that I am not nuts.. that it makes sense because they have different functions!!:P

Hmm since you already have a black flap I would say beige, BUT if you plan to use the bag daily, black really is the way to go :smile: I just bought the jumbo in black and I have the same bag in the large size... both w/ silver hardware. Crazy, but they have such different uses :smile:

hehe... it didnt take much. I think I just needed to hear it and plus need some support. I cannot wait either. Who knew getting bags are this exciting. So much fun! Did I mention that I'm addicted to Chanel now. Its soo bad, the goodies that I see here are just so tempting.

I bought the Beige because I have so many black bags but never used it and eventually sold it since like you I live in the rainy NW and it always felt too springy since it has a touch of orange undertone IMO! Get a black w/sh

Yeah, exactly right? I'm with you on that. But then I already called my SA and told her to sell the black, there were a few people on her list that wanted it, and I feel bad holding on to both bags. Its alright, I'll get darker colored one next time. Maybe a red or blue... that's the next one on my list.