Help confirm Emilie wallet date code

Mano90

Jun 22, 2020
I recently purchased my Emilie wallet online from the lv store. It is made in France and the date code is VM2280. I have not come across the date code starring with VM as of yet so I’m wondering if this is a new code coming from France.

Reactions: LemonDrop

Aga1314

Aug 8, 2020
I’ve bought the neverfull recently. It is made in France and the date code starts with LU, which I’ve also never seen before. It seems that they started to use new codes. I read that last October LV opened new factory in France, so I think that maybe these new codes are used for items manufactured there, but I don’t know this for sure.

Reactions: Mano90

Mano90

Jun 22, 2020
I’ve bought the neverfull recently. It is made in France and the date code starts with LU, which I’ve also never seen before. It seems that they started to use new codes. I read that last October LV opened new factory in France, so I think that maybe these new codes are used for items manufactured there, but I don’t know this for sure.
That’s interesting. Maybe that’s the case then.

minniemax

Oct 27, 2020
That’s interesting. Maybe that’s the case then.
Hi! I purchased an Emilie today at the LV store in fuchsia and my date code had VM4260. My wallet is made in France. Did you every find out any more info about the VM date code?