Help.... comments please, deadline....

iliabags

Mar 28, 2006
hello Everyone...

I have a deadline in 24 hours!

What do you think of this bag. It is the first sample made. It is actually going to be a lot bigger since it is going to be a BABY/ Diaper Bag.

So, use your imagination and make it bigger. The pockets will be deeper on each side for baby bottles

They left out the rivets and studs that will be in the front and back CORNERS and slightly up the sides.

Hardware WILL BE changed, I haven't fully decided on the buckles yet, I hate the ones they used

Italian Leather and all made in ITALY!

1. Do you even like the bag?
2. What would you change?
3. What color would you choose if you were to get one?
a. Black
b. Brown
c. White
d. Red
e. Blue
4. Which top do you prefer
5. What color lining would you like? (nylon so it is washable)
Patterned/ Print or just a solid color?

The edges are black right now but I was thinking to make the edges red. You know, like the part of your shoulder strap where they have like a melted edge? Does that make sense?

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS, whether good or bad will really help. This is a huge deal for me and I really need imput. I cannot imagine who else to ask but you guys! You guys are my purse gurus!

Especially if you are a mommy, I am not one so I don't know what I wish I'd have in a baby bag. There are lots of pockets inside!! And pockets on the outside...

Thanks SOOOO much!!

Attachments

• bk diaper low.jpg
    bk diaper low.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 87
I know my thread got moved but I don't know where the rest of it is so I am going to reload the photos so you guys understand my questions. Sorry, if this is a do over but right now I don't know where the rest of the thread is.

thanks guys!

TOP Choice #1

Attachments

• top blk low.jpg
    top blk low.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 31
1. Do you even like the bag? Not really, I dont like the end pockets
2. What would you change? The end pockets (I'm not a fan of them), but you definitely don't want to make it plain. So either do something with the end pockets or take them out and add something else... (sorry, I have never liked them :smile: so it doesnt have to do with the design)
3. What color would you choose if you were to get one? Black
4. Which top do you prefer? what are the options?
5. What color lining would you like? Blue
6. Patterned/ Print or just a solid color? patterned or solid color ;)

Here's the original thread guys!

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-...please-deadline-12329.html?highlight=deadline

Here's my original response iliabags -

From what I can see (it wont let me enlarge the picture) I like it! Black seems a little too morbid though for a baby bag especially. Lighter colors! In and out! I like that idea about the burned edges (The edges are black right now but I was thinking to make the edges red. You know, like the part of your shoulder strap where they have like a melted edge? Does that make sense?), sounds cool. I'm not too into studs, but if you like that, I have no problem with a few studs, plus it will spice it up as a baby bag! Here's my responses to your "questionnaire" lol! Good luck N! This is cool, I didnt know you did this sort of thing. Tell us how it all goes!

Yes!
I like the ideas you stated (bigger, taller, burned edges), but lighter colors!
(see highlighted)
a. Black
b. Brown
c. White
d. Red
e. Blue
4. Which top do you prefer?
Zip tops preferably, don't want to risk anything rolling out. But since it is a baby bag and the Mama may have her hands full, fold over would be more convenient.
5. What color lining would you like? (nylon so it is washable) Patterned/ Print or just a solid color?
Patterned or solid. I think either would look good. I love it when bags have striped interior, I think that's so cute.

abandonedimages said:
Here's the original thread guys!

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/help-comments-please-deadline-12329.html?highlight=deadline

Here's my original response iliabags -

From what I can see (it wont let me enlarge the picture) I like it! Black seems a little too morbid though for a baby bag especially. Lighter colors! In and out! I like that idea about the burned edges (The edges are black right now but I was thinking to make the edges red. You know, like the part of your shoulder strap where they have like a melted edge? Does that make sense?), sounds cool. I'm not too into studs, but if you like that, I have no problem with a few studs, plus it will spice it up as a baby bag! Here's my responses to your "questionnaire" lol! Good luck N! This is cool, I didnt know you did this sort of thing. Tell us how it all goes!

Yes!
I like the ideas you stated (bigger, taller, burned edges), but lighter colors!
(see highlighted)
a. Black
b. Brown
c. White
d. Red
e. Blue
4. Which top do you prefer?
Zip tops preferably, don't want to risk anything rolling out. But since it is a baby bag and the Mama may have her hands full, fold over would be more convenient.
5. What color lining would you like? (nylon so it is washable) Patterned/ Print or just a solid color?
Patterned or solid. I think either would look good. I love it when bags have striped interior, I think that's so cute.

Thanks for finding the original, I don't know why it all didn't move over when it was.

Thanks for the help....

doesn't sound like I have too many fans. Well, it's good to know and be well prepared.... I even have an adorable matching wristlet that attaches for an extra "pocket"

iliabags said:
doesn't sound like I have too many fans. Well, it's good to know and be well prepared.... I even have an adorable matching wristlet that attaches for an extra "pocket"

No dont say that! Its just late is all. I'll bump you up tomorrow. I thought a lot of people responded to the original thread in a small periods time.

Ooh! I love matching wristlets :]

abandonedimages said:
No dont say that! Its just late is all. I'll bump you up tomorrow. I thought a lot of people responded to the original thread in a small periods time.

Ooh! I love matching wristlets :]

Thanks for the kind words. I LOVE PURE HONESTY, I can take it. I just hope that I get enough reviews to really make it a fair test.

Thanks for your support always V. Here is the wristlet if you wanted to see it. I hope you like it. It looks really cute on the bag and it adds a nice extra "pocket" for your cell, CC, keys, etc... :smile:

Thanks again!

Attachments

• wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 40
1. Do you even like the bag? Yes I like it.
2. What would you change? Add a foldable changing pad. The side pockets, if they are for bottles then having a flap over the top makes for harder access. Maybe one side with a flap and one without.
c. White
e. Blue
Or PINK! Its a baby!
4. Which top do you prefer ? second
5. What color lining would you like? (nylon so it is washable)
Patterned/ Print or just a solid color? A Funky Fun pattern. maybe with "Mother" type saying on it?

Kiari said:
One other thing, the hardware deco on there, those cant come off can they? If so they may be a choking hazard depending on their size.

Good feedback. No they shouldn't come off. They are pierced in PRETTY GOOD! They go completely throught the leather, not glued on or anything chance -y like that.

Good thinking!

Thanks for your help!!

:smile: