Help! Colour difference~ 04 pumpkin vs 09 mandarin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know the difference between the 2004 SS orange and the 2009 SS mandarin? Coz I bought an orange giant city with silver hard in Matches website in June. When I recieved it I thought it's madarin. As I see, there is almost no difference:confused1:

thxxxxx:hugs:

2. THE 04 IS MORE OF A PUMPKIN COLOR, MORE SUBDUED THAN THE MANDARIN. I MY OPINION, THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER. BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL COLORS.:smile:

3. I think what you got is a Mandarin. Giant hardware only came out in 2007, so there's no way that could've been a 2004 Orange bag. Matches just probably labels Mandarin as Orange.

4. #4 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    thxxxx..that's what i think:biggrin:
    n here is my bag
    [​IMG]

5. #5 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    Coz giant silver hard came out in 2007, but it labels 'orange' ,, that's why im confused. anyway i like the bag very much. thx:P

6. I'm very sure that's Mandarin. Does the production (paper) tag say "2009 1"? That will confirm it's a Mandarin.

7. yes, it says '2009 1', n im more happy with a mandarin one:P
    thaxxx:hugs:

8. wow i love that color like an orange sherbet just makes me wanna have ice cream

9. :P:P:Pgo n buy an orange ice cream~~

10. Your City is gorgeous! :drool::drool: Both shades of orange are stunning -- if you do a search you'll find comparison pictures :tup: Here are two:

originally posted by RealDealCollection:
    [​IMG]

originally posted by LovelyGarments:
    [​IMG]

11. I'm glad you like it! That's ALL that matters! :smile:

12. Beautiful bag, the silver looks amazing against the orange!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. Gorgeous oranges! Just beautiful!
    yh539, I love your Mandarin, congrats on a stunning bag!