Help: Color transfer

Tuned83

Apr 5, 2014
UK
No fix for patent unfortunately. What was the transfer from out of interest?
Sorry this happened.

Sylly

Apr 18, 2018
I am so sorry, I am gutted just looking, I can’t imagine what an awful shock it was to you when you saw it. My heart hurts for you!

As already stated, patent color transfer is not fixable. These bags are so appealing, but so risky. And at these price tags, there should be some major warnings for consumers.

Vily

Apr 14, 2011
Oz
I am so sorry, I am gutted just looking, I can’t imagine what an awful shock it was to you when you saw it. My heart hurts for you!

As already stated, patent color transfer is not fixable. These bags are so appealing, but so risky. And at these price tags, there should be some major warnings for consumers.
Yes, so sad now

Roz2019

Mar 8, 2019
The bag have been store in Chanel velvet dust bag
Is it possible that colour transfer from the dust bag? View attachment 4758932
Any colour transfer on the front? If just on the back then probably not from the dust bag. You got the bag new from boutique, can you not take it back to see if they can remove them or maybe any suggestions at all? Were you warned of the possible color transfer by SA before getting it? I would have been devastated seeing my bag like that too.

Vily

Apr 14, 2011
Oz
Only the back, maybe because the bag was lying in the dust bag & in box!
Yes, bought brand new from boutique and only used once

Any colour transfer on the front? If just on the back then probably not from the dust bag. You got the bag new from boutique, can you not take it back to see if they can remove them or maybe any suggestions at all? Were you warned of the possible color transfer by SA before getting it? I would have been devastated seeing my bag like that too.

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
That's patent, it's not going to come back from that. It probably got too warm in the dustbag and box for it. Patent needs to be out. Sorry it happened :sad: Maybe you can redye it black or have someone paint the back or something to salvage it.

Reactions: judy89

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Manchester, UK
See if can be redyed black. It would then be carefree and you’d get some use out it. I’m so sorry for you this happened. Good luck with some kind of salvage.