HELP!! Color transfer ONTO my Legacy Leigh!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh Ladies I sure hope you can help me!! I have a tan Legacy Leigh - one of my VERY favorite bags - and I just spotted something on the back of the bag! It is on the back of the bag on the bottom near the piping - it is a bluish green color so I am thinking that it is from jeans or the like. Is there any way to get this out?!?! I know the word is that you are to do NOTHING to Legacy leather but I just am heartbroken by the look of this! Also - anyone know of anything to help rain/water spots on the Legacy leathers? I have one small water spot on my leather Mandy that is hardly noticeable (but to me of course) so thought while I was picking brains it was worth the ask! I am willing to try anything to fix my Leigh!! Thanks in advance ladies!

2. Thanks T - Lady but it says the link is broken :sad: I am going to try searching for it too!

3. I have this on my camel Leigh too.
    Haven't tackled it yet.
    Sad, isn't it?

4. That's exactly what I have! I found that thread though! Do a search for it and you'll pull it right up! I am going to try the tape method and see what happens! I am going to cross my fingers and say a prayer first! I will let you know what happens. I was wondering though - someone mentioned something about a spray protector for their Legacy Leather bags..... what kind so you all use?!?!

5. Same thing with my camel Leigh. She is a bit of blue on the bottom
    :sad:

6. Apple conditioner works wonders for color transfer.

7. OMG. This is the very reason i hate Coach suede too. Color transfer. I know it can happen on any bag really,but im way too anal about my bags. That sucks OP. Sorry.