Help color advice needed for Birkin

divagal01

Sep 12, 2010
Hi everyone just wanted to know if you had to choose between a Black GHW or Gold GHW Birkin 35 which color combo would you choose? They are both beautiful classic color's just needed some advice.
Thank you

Both are gorgeous and classic! Depending on if you need it for work, and the weather where you live? If for work, def Black with GHW. I found my fauve barenia B30 only suitable on Friday or when Im not seeing clients. But If you live in a tropical country then Black B35 might be a bit hard to wear during summer time. And Gold is truly a all year round color

Do you wear lighter clothes or a lot of head to toe black? If the former, gold, if the latter, black. You can carry either to work IMO unless, again, you wear only dark suits.

Hi ! I would add another question : what leather are you considering ? For gold it does change the color between for example swift and Togo. For black the leather has a big impact on style : box is going to look a lot more dressier than togo for example. I am all about black but i reach more easily for my gold palladium swift b than my black box Birkin when i don't want to look too dressed up.

Reactions: Israeli_Flava