Help! Coco Daily Hobo - faded?

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Little Red Dot
I just purchased it from Vestiaire. And I noticed the colour looked odd and the seller told me it is due to lighting.

The bag just arrived today and it looks horribly faded. Anyone here can advise? The picture is just a portion of the bag. The same fading is all over and very visible.

Attachments

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
It may be due to direct sunlight for extended periods, or it could be it's dried out and that's making it look lighter in some places.

If you don't intend to keep it I wouldn't touch it.

I'm not an expert on VC, so if you want advice on how to process a return/dispute perhaps someone else can help you.

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Little Red Dot
It may be due to direct sunlight for extended periods, or it could be it's dried out and that's making it look lighter in some places.

If you don't intend to keep it I wouldn't touch it.

I'm not an expert on VC, so if you want advice on how to process a return/dispute perhaps someone else can help you.

I just had a dispute with them over a bag I sold and they shirked all responsibility. My pristine bag came back to me blackened at the sides and flattened.
I've sent them videos for both cases.
But I donn't hold much hope for either issues.

Will conditioning help to correct the issues on the bag?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I just had a dispute with them over a bag I sold and they shirked all responsibility. My pristine bag came back to me blackened at the sides and flattened.
I've sent them videos for both cases.
But I donn't hold much hope for either issues.

Will conditioning help to correct the issues on the bag?
Possibly if it's dry not if it's faded by sunlight