Help! Coach outlet return question

TotinScience

May 16, 2017
Ladies! A super dumb question - I got some items at the outlet online and decided to return them. They say to affix a return label. The only label I found was the one that has some barcodes and a return address, but it also says “postage required”. Is it the right label? It looks rather simple, unlike a regular UPS label, plus I am not sure why it is not pre-paid.
Sorry if that has been answered before, I could not find an appropriate thread. Thank you!

Reactions: FloraDB
Ladies! A super dumb question - I got some items at the outlet online and decided to return them. They say to affix a return label. The only label I found was the one that has some barcodes and a return address, but it also says “postage required”. Is it the right label? It looks rather simple, unlike a regular UPS label, plus I am not sure why it is not pre-paid.
Sorry if that has been answered before, I could not find an appropriate thread. Thank you!
Yes, that's the correct label for the online outlet. You have to pay for postage. They only provide free returns for Coach.com, not for FOS. You can use that label and take it to the post office or UPS to buy postage, or you can buy your own label online.

Reactions: apursenewbie

If the items arrived damaged or just in bad condition ( common with outlet purchases) just call customer service. They will email you a free return label for UPS.

If the items arrived damaged or just in bad condition ( common with outlet purchases) just call customer service. They will email you a free return label for UPS.