Help clearing up a nasty rumor (rolex)

tokikat8

Apr 16, 2008
Perhaps she meant it differently - the current submariner model in the stainless steel may be one of the last runs, because it will be replaced by a model with a ceramic bezel. The two one ones already are available with the ceramic bezel. :yes:

I just bought a submariner, and the line is alive and well ! :yes:

Thats what I thought! I heard it was one of the best selling rolexs! Ive never seen this ceramic bezel... it sounds kind of odd. Will it still have a SS band?

^ Yes ! :yes:

It's just the bezel will be ceramic, take a look at the GMT IIc, it's got a ceramic bezel and looks fantastic in the SS !

One of the "Sea" lines is being discontinued after this year (or after the current supply runs out)...I *think* it's the Deep Sea, which has been replaced by the Sea Dweller. However, the Sub is alive and well -- just changing to a ceramic bezel.

It should be the Sea Dweller. It's now replaced by the Deep Sea Dweller instead. Submariner is indeed alive and still selling like hot cakes!!

The Sea Dweller is being discontinued. My husband has one and when we were in a jewelry store in the Caribbean this year looking at watches, the saleslady told him to take care of that watch because it's being discontinued and it will become a collector's item.